Friday, March 11, 2011

Honored

I was at a friends last night and I did a mini hand Reflexology to her husband to give him a taste of what Reflexology feels like.

As I sat in silence in his office, with his hands in mine, watching his breathing go deeper and his face soften into a place of peace, I felt what I have felt many many times....that it is an honor to be practicing Reflexology. Every person I touch, has to have an element of trust in the process and in me, to let go, shut their eyes, and disconnect from the world while I work on them. As 95% of people go into a deep deep place of relaxation or sleep, this fact makes the trust even more obvious.

The fact that so many clients tell me of amazing changes they experience brings even more awe of the process and I feel privileged to be doing this as my profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment